May 27, 2005

Not much to talk about from yesterday... went to the skatepark and felt old. Watched some high school kids tear it up. Got a little sad that I couldn't hang. *sigh* oh well, maybe since I am skating more these days I will be able to get some of my old steeze back... and if not oh well right... it's all about having fun right? I miss having a skate crew even more today... seeing these crews roll through the park every day bums me out. I miss rollin with the dogs and killin spots. It was fun having Dave up here the other day... I wish Pete Rock was still in town. *sigh again* this post is depressing... On to brighter news: THE LAKE OPENS TOMORROW!!! YES! I can't wait! This weekend is going to be fun. I am gonna do so many cannon balls! YES! That's all for now.

"Falling down is the easy part, it's the getting back up and trying again that's hard. Get up!"

--El Capitan

No comments: