August 02, 2004

Week... in review

Well last week was sorta lame... highlights: I went swimming a lot, rode my super dope cruzer BMX to the lake a lot, Broke off a few BS/TS's at the park, and I ate some good food at the Deli. Nonhighlights: found out that my car is going to crap out on me soon and that it is going to cost more $$$ then it's worth to fix it... time to go car shopping.... to top it off I also backed into some dumb bitch in a wack ass parking lot on that Friday... as Jenny Kim would say: ERF....

Thursday:
Thursday was the weekly trip to the farmers market after a nice dip in the ole lake. After we cruzed the market the crew hit up this really good Mediterranean place for dinner. Damn good food. I got a steak and drank sangria... it was euphoric. After dinner I went down to the WG and chilled with Ruth, which is always a good thing.

Friday:
On Friday I ditched out of work early so that I could start my weekend off on a good note and get some shred doggin in...I went and Skated RW... it was hot, and only sorta fun... I went to a liquor store to get a gatorade on the way home and when I was backing out I hit some bizzo who wasn't watching where she was going and didn't notice that I was already more then halfway out of my parking spot and looking the other way.... that shit sucked... I can't believe she didn't see me.... I know it's my fault for looking over the wrong shoulder but I was trying not to hit the brick ledge that was on the left side of my car and she came from the right.... she must have been driving too fast because she wasn't there when I first looked... erf... super sucky. To top it off she was a bitch and called the cops when I complained to her that she should have honked and should have been paying more attention to the world and parking lot around her... I didn't really phrase it that way... but I wish I had... she was an idiot. The cop was like why did you call us? And I was like... *puts hands in the air* I have no idea. So that pretty much sucked. She must have been f'n blind... anyway... I won't complain anymore because by law it was my fault... but really it was hers. After I cleaned up back at the house I went to a dinner party at Ruth's for one of her friends B-days. We all cooked pizzas on the BBQ and drank a lot. It was a lot of fun. Great food, good company, good times. After dinner we chilled out and then went to this funny Karaoke bar down the street. It was a lot of fun and people got their fade on. On the way back somehow I ended up walking home barefoot and giving Ruth's roommate Becky a ride in a shopping cart... lucky for me I didn't crash into anything... hahahahaha good times.... drunken shenanigans are always fun.

Body Count:
3 Newcastles
2 Fat tires
3 glasses of wine
2 jack and cokes
1 unknown shot with Crown Royal in it that tasted good

Saturday:
Got up a little hung over and not feeling that rad. Drove to Taco Bell ate a Mexican Pizza and had a Mt. Dew to try and fix that problem. Then I cruzed over to skate the Mt. View park. I fell pretty hard a few times which pretty much sucks when you are hungover.... *sigh* On a high note, I re-learned half-cab-boardslides on the box and practiced my street steeze on the flat bar a little. After I worked the Hang-over out of my system I went to my Grandma's to help her pack for a few hours. Then I cruzed Went by my mom's to get some boxes and to hang out for a few... then I went back to my Grandma's and helped her pack for a couple more hours... I left my Grandma's place in the early eve and cruzed up to RW to clean up and change. Then it was back on the road again and I drove down to WG for dinner at Ruth's and some chillin. It was a good day, I got a lot of isht done and almost got my Grandma totally ready for the big move on Sunday....

Sunday:
I got up at around 7 and drove to Mt. View to pick up the UHaul. Then I stopped off at good ole Jack in the Box for an Ultimate Breakfast Sando. It was just like old school days at Acuson... up too early and eating a U.B.S. from J in tha B.... haha good times... Then I cruzed over to my Grandma's and finished up some last min packing and then started loading up the UHaul. JB, Mike, and Geoff all came over to help me... Damn good friends for the record. We got my Grandma all packed up and ready to go in no time flat, then got her unloaded and unpacked in record time as well. Like I said... Damn good friends... they worked hard for the money that day!!! Much thanks to the bro's for that one. Truly brotha's from different mutha's. I took them out to eat at the Boardwalk which was fun. That place is great. Good friends, good times, good food. It doesn't get much better. Those guys rule, they actually made a tuff move, a whole lot of fun. After the Boardwalk I went back to my GMA's new place and helped her unpack till around 7 or so.... Then I cruzed over to Ruth's parents for dinner. Which was excellent as always (do I even need to mention that anymore? hahaha) After dinner we watched slides that her Dad had recently taken and then we just chilled out. I slept like a rock that night. It was a long weekend...... The End

--El Blogosaurus

No comments: