May 11, 2004

The Weekend in Review

Friday:
So Friday finally came around and as soon as 5pm hit I was out the door from work and off on a mission! Not a mission from God... and not even a mission to rock! but something even better! A mission to find a new skate spot! And not just any new skate spot, but a skate spot with a 24ft wide 5 ft hight mini ramp!!! YES!!!!! Utopia!!! I was worried that it might be hard to find but the search was short and easy, I found it with no trouble at all... and I skated it for about an hour or so. I was hoping the transitions were gonna be a little more mellow... but the new ramp was still super fun. Good coping, metal ply, and super wide! I will be spending quite a few eve's there in the future I think.

After a good sesh on the new ramp it was time to go home and clean up for dinner. I went out to dinner in wg With Ruth down at this Italian place in WG. It was great. Really nice atmosphere. Really good food, though I will admit, I liked Ruth's dinner better then my own... haha but oh well. It was a lot of fun. I love hanging out with her... :)

Saturday
On Saturday I ran some errands with Ruth in the morning to pick up some flowers for mothers day. I got some nice orchids and some other potted plant for my Grandma. It was fun Shopping with Ruth. After we got done I cruzed up to Mt. View to take my Grandma to shopping. We went to a few stores and then I dropped her back off at her house. I went and skated the Mt. View park for a bit. That place is fun. Landed a few good transfers on the spine. It was a good afternoon of riding.

After the park it was off to RW for Trista's B-Day Dinner. We went to Ciao Amore in San Carlos. Great food and atmosphere as always. Then it was off to the good ole Carlos Club. I got my super fade on as usual. Got a few free shots from the Bartender... and some locals... Argued about the Warriors future with anyone that would listen... thought I was gonna die on the cab ride home because the cab driver was a fucking lunatic. Made it home... Ended up passing out on the floor and my roommates carried me to my room where I continuted to sleep on the floor... Slept there all night. Good times as always....
dinner
1 beer
3 glasses of wine
4 shots
3 jack and cokes
2 7 and 7's
3 maragitas
1 serious hangover on Sunday

Sunday
Woke up on the floor... hung over as all hell. Should have puked but didn't. Ugh... Tried to make it through Mothers Day in c town with out being a party pooper. Made a pretty successful effort there... Wasn't able to eat...but managed to make conversation and to smile a lot. :) Got back to the South Bay and took my other Grandma to store again. After I dropped her off it was a quick dash home to clean up and then head to WG for dinner at Ruth's Parents. Once again, great food, and lots of fun. It was a great weekend. Word up!

--El Blogosaurus Partius Maximus

No comments: