May 11, 2004

Last days of bowling post up...
So last week was the final week of bowling. The team decided not to do a summer league this year... so for the first time in over 2 years I won't be bowling on Thursday nights... this is sad in some ways... but not so sad in other ways I guess... I dunno... I guess I'm torn... times change... the team wasn't the same anymore... the crazyness had left along time ago. So had the nights of pounding too many beers and getting super faded... which was/is prolly a good thing... friendships have changed... everthing had changed... but still.. I'll miss rolling with the Truckers. We had a good haul. Maybe in the winter we'll hit the road again and earn some more "shiny new rigs" and pull some more "west coast turn arounds".....

--The Bowlosaurus Rex

No comments: