April 19, 2004

Weekend in Review

Thursday.... Bowling didn't bowl cuz I jacked up my wrist last weekend skating... but I still cruzed down and chilled with the homies though. It was ok... not as fun to watch as it is to actually bowl though. Had a couple Beers and then rolled with the crew to La Bomba for some dinner. That place is soooo good by the way. I miss being able to hit that place up for lunch durring the week.

Friday: Friday night there was a BBQ at the casa, two words: Steak sandwich. Yeah, that's right I'll have a steak sandwich... and I'll have a.... steak sandwhich. Oh, and you can put that on the Underhill's tab as well. It was so good... Tri-tip steak sando...... drooool... haha So yeah, I had a lot to eat and a lot to drink. The beers were flowin and cold.... Neanderthal quarters was in full effect. I scooped on Geoff... and was forced to pound a few myself... Good times and good friends it don't get much better.

Body Count:
3 Mirror Pond bottles o beer
6 Fat Tire bottles o beer
1 half of some shitty skunked beer

Saturday: Woke up early and a little hung over, went and took pictures of Geoff at the airport for my next photo project up at City College: 10 portrait shots.... Got a few pretty good ones. After the photo shoot I went and Skated Sunnyvale for a bit... but then it started raining... that sucked. So I decieded to go run some errands for my grandma... Then on the way home the sun came out so I went to RW and skated for a bit... busted out some pretty good tricks... had the park almost entirely to myself which was rad... that place is much more fun when the kooky kids aren't there... After about an hour or so I jetted out and headed back home to go get cleaned up. Then it was off to meet Ruth's parents...

I was pretty nervious about meeting her family. But it really went pretty well I think. They are super nice. I had a great time. It was her brother's Nick's b-day so her Mom and Dad had put together this big dinner for a bunch of his friends, it was super cool. The dinner was great and I think I made an ok impression.. I hope so at least... After dinner we supprised her brother by taking him to the Saddle Rack. For those that don't know, the Saddle Rack is a country western bar in Fremont (used to be in San Jo) anyway, that place is crazy... super funny, lots of people watching. Nick and his friends are super funny. I had a great time, wish I had gotten a little more fadded and a little roudy with them... but then, I guess it's prolly good that I didn't. haha good times.

Body Count
5 beers
4 jack and cokes
(didn't even feel drunk at all.... is that a bad thing?)

Sunday: Chilled out with Ruth all morning, ate a great lunch, and then ran around town for a bit. It was an awesome morning. After I left WG I went to look for some frames at Pier 1 and Cost Plus... interesting places, gotta say I haven't really been to them much but they had lots of fun stuff... It would have been easy for me to drop a serious dime at both of them. After I found some frames I drove home and went through photos and worked on cutting mats and fitting the photo's for the rest of the eve... I watched some hoops and then fell asleep on the couch watching some corny action movie on TNT. The End.

No comments: