April 13, 2004

Weekend In Review

Last week was hectic.... busy at work, busy taking care of my grandma... busy busy busy... anyway here's a quick review...

Friday: skated after work for a bit. Wrecked myself tryin to BS/TS. Cruzed home and chilled at the house with Ruth. Watched TV and ate cheese and bread and stuff as we drank wine... it was perfect. Then I went to sleep... super chill Friday....

Saturday: got up and went to the Sharks game with Ruth, her brother Nick, and his girlfriend Shelly. It was super fun. Sharks games rule. I had such a good time. Got to see a hat trick... got to see the Sharks win... and had a lot of fun chillin with Ruth. After the game I kicked it in WG for a little bit and then went to the MV park on the way home. Skated MV park for a bit, landed a few pretty good tricks and then went home and chilled with the homies.... I planted the tomato plants that Ruth got for me and worked on cleaning up the back yard a little... swept up a little.... and just kinna chilled. BBQ'd cheese dogs for dinner and kicked back all night. It was a good day, I didn't even have to use my A-K.

Sunday On sunday I went to C-town and then to a resturant named Mudds with my Mom and Grandma for Easter. It was fun to hang out with my Mom, she rules. I don't see her as often as I'd like to. After I got back from C-town I chilled at the house for a bit and then went down to Trista's place for Lasagna (which was tha bomb by the way) We watched the Dubs beat Dallas for the first time since 1999... it was frickin awesome... Speedy Claxton and Brian Cardinal were off the hook. So was tha big red dog Cliff Robinson!!! good isht. Pounded some beers... walked home with a beer in hand... livin the good life...

That's about it, true!
--Tha Blogosaurus Rexit

No comments: