March 24, 2004

so yeah... I totally suck at bloggin'... I don't know what my deal is... maybe it's because things before janurary were so "ho hum"... but really I should be bloggin all the time now... tons of stuff going on in my life... different stuff every day...but still I lag... anyway... here I am playing catch up again...

Last weekend:

Friday took Ruth out for her Birthday to a place in downtown San Carlos. The food was excellent, the wine was great, and the atmosphere was perfect. oh and the company wasn't half bad either.... ;-) The night was great. I don't think it could have gone any better. I had so much fun. :)

Saturday: We slept in a bit, then cruzed down to the coffee shop at the bottom of the hill. It was a super nice morning.... We chilled for a bit, lounged around chatting about silly things and just kicked back and enjoyed the morning.

At around 1 or so I cruzed out to the Palo Alto/Menlo Park and went to the Oasis to meet up with Damian, Geoff, Trista, Darrin, and a few other folks to watch some NCAA hoops. The Oasis by the way is a great place... super cool vibe there. Old tables that are all carved up... good burgers... etc etc... just a fun little burger joint.... It's owned by the same people that run the Boardwalk in Mt. View and also all the "Jakes" pizza places.... so anyway te Oasis is bad ass. Reminds me of the old Boardwalk... I miss that place... Anyway the Oasis is definitely on my list for cool places to go hang out now...

At around 3 I cruzed out and went to my Mom's Chilled there for about an hour or so and then went to the MV skatepark... man my skills are slippin... I had a lot of fun skating there... but man... I'm pretty sorry... Luckily a few things came back pretty quick... didn't land anything crazy... but most of my tricks came back with a couple of tries....

On Sat. night I went to the city with Ruth and met up with a bunch of Ruth's friends to celebrate her b-day, part 3 :) Her friends were all super nice and super fun. I really enjoyed chattin with and getting to know them. I met a bunch of new people, had some great food, and talked a bunch... I was tryin my best to make a good impression... I think I did ok... I hope so at least.... Anyways I had a really great time. I think Ruth did too... so that was good.

body count for the eve:
1 40 oz bud
2 heinakins.... (yeah, I know I didn't spell it right, but that beer sucks so I don't care)
1 irish carbomb
2 murphy's on tap

Sunday: We woke up and went for breakfast/lunch with a few of Ruth's friends at this interesting place on/near the Castro. Food was pretty good, company was much better. Ruths friends were super funny. After breakfast we cruzed back to tha good ole Emerald Hills. Ruth and I lounged around in the sun in the back yard for a bit and enjoyed a lazy day with no appointments, no group meetings, no plans, and no rush... it was nice. For dinner we went up to Los Potrillos which is alllllllways good. Ate too much and then cruzed down to the WG to go catch a movie.

It was a really great weekend. :) True that.
--The Blogosaurus Rexus

No comments: