March 24, 2004

So last night was super fun. After work I had my first experience with wine purchasing.... big mistake to go by myself. I went to Roberts to pick out a couple wines for a dinner with Ruth, figured it would a few min. and I'd be on my way back home.... 45 min later I'm still at Roberts tryin to figure out what is good versus what isn't good... trying to remember what wines I liked... and what wines would go good with an Italian style dinner... haha I must have looked like a fool. Anyway I finally picked out two bottles and cruzed home to clean up. Ruth came up to the house at around 7:30 and we cooked home made pizzas on the BBQ.... it was so fun. Perfect meal, self made BBQ pizza, spinach salad, and some pretty tastey wine.... it was rad. Ruth is amazing.... I had so much fun with her, drankin wine, cooking together, joking around, acting like fools, kicken' the ball around for Grace..... it was sooo fun. I dont' think it gets much better then this... :)

--The Happyblogosaurus Rexis

No comments: