March 19, 2004

Got my fade on last night for no real reason.... I did some shoping after work, didn't go to bowling... cleaned up my room in prep for friday night... and then got faded. I had three 14 oz Guinnes before dinner... then went down to the Canyon with the EHP to eat dinner and drink more beer... watched some College hoops wich was rad.... I love March Maddness!!!! there is nothing like rooting like a crazy person for some team that you know absolutly nothing about.... GO De Paul!!!!!!... haha (until next round that is, then I will be cheering: GO UCON!!! hahaha) After we were done eating we all went home and I had another Guinness and then Ben made some of his famous huge margaritas. Watched College hoops highlights... chilled out... and then crashed out..... it was a very fun night. Viva 568. Throw the horns!

--The Blogosaurus Hesherish Rockasaurus

No comments: