February 28, 2003

I went and skated with Capn' Stew at lunch today... I gotta say, I really thought hard about not coming back... : ( I am ready for retirement already... why do we have to have money... erf If this was a perfect world I would only take trips around the world and skate new parks and hang out with my friends and watch basketball and eat pizza and burritos and cheesedogs and drink PBR in a can from a huge bucket of ice. Is that really asking too much? Oh and I would take pictures of all that stuff... yea.. even pictures of me eating cheesedogs while drinking ice cold PBR in a can. Oh and I would wear a mesh hat too and listen to Hesher rock constantly. That would be a perfect world... oh, and maybe the Macho Man Randy Savage would come hang out and play Nintendo with me too. That would be ideal. That's not asking too much is it??? I don't think that is asking too much. I think I am gonna leave early today and go play Nintendo until 2 am. I haven't done that in a long time.... : ) or Maybe I should go drink a 40 with Pete Rock and the rest of those locs... hm.... maybe I will just go play ball with grace and veg out. I think I want pizza for dinner. I love that song by Warren Zevon: Werewolves of London... haha they are playing it on the radio right now... it always puts me in a good mood... aaaaaooohhhwww
--Capn' Thisis S.S. Sucharandomdayandpost

No comments: