February 28, 2003

I had a super crazy dream last night... really really weird... Mostly it had to do with skateboarding but then it had to do with two of my ex-girlfriends.... so random.... It was almost a nightmare... I was skating Greer with all of the homies and there were a ton of people there, I think it was some sort of open contest or something.... People were carving everywhere and it was super hard to get your lines in because everyone was droping in from everywhere.... it was chaos... but it was super fun. haha I was carving some sick lines and when I stoped to catch my breath I looked up and there was my ex, the ex, the only ex that I don't ever want to see again, and she was there with some dude, and I was like get the fuck out of my park.... and all my friends were like "what the fuck is that bitch doing here.." and they were all throwin' bad vibes at her and stuff... haha dude it was weird.... I was like, what the fuck!!?? what the hell is she doing here!!! haha She used to do that shit down in Santa Barbara... even after I had told her to F-off, she would show up at the skatepark to "chat" or whatever the fuck that was all about... I dunno, anyway... that was kinna distrubing and I was really getting pissed off..... but then one of my other ex's showed up, Tara. She was always cool. I don't know why I ever decided to end that thing... I guess because we were in highschool and she lived in South San Jose and neither of us had cars so we never got to hang out much... I dunno.. whatever, but the point is she was always super fun to hang out with, even after we broke up, and she was always a super rad girl. Man...I haven't talked to that girl in forever... Anyway, she shows up and was super stoked to see me and came up and was like "Dude!!! let's go get some food and beers and hang out!!" So I was stoked, and thought that would be rad, and that it would be super fun so we went and had beers and food at Chili's and I was right, it was super fun. haha So that was cool. And then I woke up. I am glad I didn't wake up before she came into the dream because it would have sucked to wake up pissed off at the SB ex for wrecking my Greer sesh... haha Tara saved tha day again... haha what weird dreams.... crazy... I should call that fool up.
--Capn' Whatthehellare S.S. Thesegirlsdoinginmydreams

No comments: