March 01, 2003

It is Saturday� I slept in late and chilled all morning� I cleaned the house up for a while, broke the vacuum cleaner, spent some time moving stuff around in my room, played catch with Grace for an hour or so, and made some lunch. It was a nice lazy Saturday morning. I finally took a shower at around one and headed out on the road. Threw my reflects on, cranked up my stereo, and then rocked out to Thin Lizzy and Ted Nugent as I drove down to the Mt. View skate park. I skated there for about three hours� It was pretty fun. There were some wacky kids there� some dumb ones too. But most of them were cool, so that was fun. There were some really little kids there who didn�t skate but they kept chasing after peoples boards when they would fall and then they would bring the boards back to whoever fell� sorta like ball boys� they were having such a good time� haha it was pretty rad.. Kids rock. I spent some time talking with them and laughing/making jokes with them.. haha They were cool, super, super funny. After the sesh I headed over to Taco Bell and then went to work. Not sure what I am gonna do tonight. No plans as of yet� may just go home and chill� clean my room some more. Maybe just take it easy� I dunno� we�ll see�
--Capn� Gabbagabbahey S.S. Heyho Letsgo

No comments: