April 25, 2002

Yar, so I am tryin to update this more often... that will probably only last a week or so..... yar me attention span has been on the decline fer some time now......So anyway, I still hate me computer at home... and I am not so sure I like this one this here slave barge either.... yar... enough complaints.... So, Me an the ole Capn.JB... "John the Dreadful" to be exact, went out to the ole Chalk of Blue in ole Palo Alto to meet up with some ole chums..... twas an interesting time... had some interesting conversations with some uniteresting people from me past.... Twas a bit funny.... a bit strange to see some of the blokes... hadn't seen them in years apon years.... Afterwards I was talkin to Capn' JB about the fact that when you are talking to people you were never really chums with, how the topic of the conversation always ends up on "so how's Capn' so and so... and have you seen what's his name or whats her face lately....." seems that the only things incommon were people that you sailed with years ago..... and even back then we were all stuck on a ship where we had no choice to leave or go.......So in the end I found out a lot of usless information about me chums of old, who were never really me chums, because if they were, I would have at least sailed one of the seven seas with them in the last few years.... yar.... funny how that goes.... so anyway I know about all of me old mates from days of old that I don't miss and don't really care to see again... well, at least I know where not to sail I guess.... The thing that made me laugh the most was that one of the maidens asked ole JB what one of our brothers in arms was up to, and then she kept sayin: "Brett the heart Miller, I haven't seen him in years..." she musta said it at least six times in ten clicks of the ole clock.... "wow, brett miller... haven't seen him in years, when was the last time you saw him, I haven't seen him in years, what? you saw him at christmas... I haven't seen him in years...." I wanted to ask her when the last time she saw him was... but I figured that might be pushin the wrong buttons... hahahaha arrr.... Capn' John and I had quite a hoot about it on the way to the ole row boat... twas fun for sure... maybe ya had to be there... but alas.. trust me honor, it was funny, like a banana on the ole mid-deck..... laughs for sure would have been had by all... anyway, got to get back to charting me course... more to come in a while I am sure....oh yea... a word from the wise:
"Eat, drink, and drink, and drink. oh and Swear more too."

-Capn. Viglundr the Lawless, S.S. Vikinglore

No comments: