April 24, 2002

Dar, I think Lemmy says it best:

"I make love to mountain lions, Sleep on red-hot branding irons,
When I walk the roadway shakes, Bed's a mess of rattlesnakes,
Get me up, you go down, tall building, single bound....
War and peace, peace and love, say it if you dare,
Iron fist, velvet glove, I'm so bad, baby I don't care, "

I feel like I need to destroy something... dar!
maybe start a war... pillage and drink fine spirits...
or even cheap spirits... arrr I haven't been drunk in a long time...
arrrrrrrrr! Tis time to rage and rampage soon I thinks...arrrrr!
I think I need to do some hesher tricks at the park soon... arr
I need to learn Crailslides... arrrrrr that would make me feel a
bit better I's think... arrrrr BS Lip would be good too... Tho
nothing feels quite as good as a huge FS lip with hesher steeezzz...
arrrr.... yea, I need to do some heshian lipslides before I go out robbin
and pilligan that is be for sure... arrrrr! Tiss all fer now landlubbars.

Captn. Hellbringer S.S. Streightoutahell

No comments: