April 20, 2002

weellll... has been a while again.... haven't been doin much except for ridin me ole plank with wheels... the maidens are in hiding... the boat has been driftin'.... haven't been pillagin' or plunderin'.... haven't been doin much now that I thinks about it... dar... what has become of the dread pirate fallon.... arrrrr! Need ta kick myself in the arse I's thinks... Started a new quarter o'classes up on the hill.... seems like it will be fun.... arr... been travelin to see some musical preformers.... Went all the way to Ventura to see the evil pirate Lemmy and his Motorhead play, it was loud and fast! Arrrrr here's to Lemmy! the man was born to rock! arrrrrr twas a good trip all in all... saw some of me ole shipmates from days of SB... Red beard Rick, Rob the robber, Derek the Dangerous, Aarron The Anti hero, Ricks of the Switch style and a few others.... always good to see the ole crew...I miss the days of sailin the seas with them... arrr.... tis a sad thing when those days come to an end... arr I will mis those days... things were easy, fun, and friends were plenty... darrrrr... getting old is the pits.... at least we still get together everyonece in a while... arrr, those be some fun times for sure....!!! arrr

wheeeel, better get the row boat back to the ship, tis all for now,
-Capn' Fallon S.S. Idontwannagrowup

No comments: