February 11, 2002

Dar, work work work... sall I ever do lately... arrrrrrrr Swab the deck, raise the anchor, tighten the lines, work work work work.... arrrr........work is not the highlight of me day... shouldn't it be? dar... I need to find a new job... maybe I could be a tour guide for the 7 seas... dar... no, that wouldn't work...a pirates life tis the only life for me... maybe just need to become a more creative pirate... arrr... I think I just need to spend more time doing the things I enjoy.... haven't spent much time on the ole sidewalk plank lately.... need to ride that thing more... darrrrr....

Spent a fortune at www.fuct.com/ today... arrr hesh gear for sure... darrrr!! tis a grand place! Dar!

Things are goin well... I really don't have much to complain about... life on the sea of change is good... I am pretty happy right about now.... dar.. tis good tis good...

Some of the me crew and I saw Dick Dale the other day, that man can rock a guitar... wow.... twas quite a show... dar, that guy is a preformer extrodinare.... arrr..... makes me wanna be a surf rocker... that landlubber is a pirate at heart for sure!! arrr One of the most amazin' shows I have ever seen.....and that be sayin' a lot! arrr! Dick Dale is a King among Kings

Well more later I guess... dar I Have a ton of stuff to write... but not enough time... arrr.....

Tis all for now me hearties ,
-Capn' Jack SS Offiner


No comments: