February 09, 2002

Dar,
Tis a saturday... I be sailin tha seas of werk again... arrr... guess I really shouldn't complain tho... the weekends haven't been as busy as they were....Got to go to tha white seas of snow on Wed... twas mighty fun... There is nothin else like it in the world... riding through the snow, carvin' turns through the powder, like medication for the ole' soul arrr.... My heart longs to be in tha snow again.. arr... Seems that I don't get many chances to visit the lands of the Ice and Snow...From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

"The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!" arr...

haha that was kinna random.... well anyway..... more later
gotta pillage somemore transducers and MX boards...arrr
-CAPN' Chopper SS Idon wannawork

No comments: