January 30, 2002

YO Ho! Yo HO! a pirates life for me...

dar... I need to sail my ship into new waters... these ones are gettin a bit like my ex-hag... evil and unfaithful....er well maybe these seas are not quite as bad as that crazy ole bag... but still... There isn't much to be plundered here... arrr... Seems as tho my witts are gettin' a might bit stale hangin out here... I's think it may be time to find some new lands and cities to raid.... yes, I think it has reached tha time to raise the sails and head back out into the unknown.... arrrrr... yes tis time .... tis time.... Weigh anchor me hearties, the weather has changed and the wind is blowin' in tha right direction..... Heeve' ho mehearties, we are back on course for adventure and meyhem! ARR!

-Capn Manowar SS Sinkinbastard

No comments: