January 31, 2002

A bit o' humor from me day on the dock....

Slaaaayer: dude we might wanna take lunch early before he (Bob) kills that thing and hurts us in the process....
wayneita: holy.....

Today twas a good day, the seas were calm, the sun was shinin, and the ladies were lookin beautiful... arrrgh doesn't get much better then that... Sail on, into the unknown, where treasure awaits and life begins.... Things have definately reached a turning point for me.... seems like every turn of the page brings a better part of the story... and every day brings a larger smile to my face.... things are goin' well... dar... things are definately goin well!!! spent too much time in a bad place for too long..... these lyrics have been in my head all day today.... I love them... brings me a big smile everytime I sing them...

"you don't want me anymore
so I'll just walk right out the door
played a game right from the start
I trust you, you used me
and now my heart's all torn apart"

"so I'm sailin', well I'm sailin' on
well I'm movin', hey I'm movin' on
sail on, sail on"
-Bad Brains (check 5 on the side for a music clip of this song)

keep on sailin... the seas of change bring new and better days!!!
-Capn' Jack SS Jellyfish

No comments: