July 22, 2005

This week went by really fast. I love it when that happens. I skated the Lawrence park last night after work. I almost didn't go, but I'm glad I did. It was rad. I was pleasantly surprised that I had not lost that many tricks, even though I hadn't skated hard for well over two months. That ruled.

The kids at the Lawrence park are cool. Super funny, super nice, really fun to ride with, and super chill. Too Bad the kids at RW aren't more like the SV kids. Funny how that works: Skating in the "Ghetto" is more fun then skating in the "Rich" areas. The Lawrence park takes me back to the good ole days. Almost everyone that I see skating there is having fun. No trippers, no vibe monsters, no posers, no cry babies, just people down to skate. That's rad. I wish more spots were like that. Feel the love.

Capn' Lovelife S.S. Laughter

No comments: