August 30, 2004

Weekend in Review...

Thursday:
I was sick Thursday = lots of Vice City and lots of sleeping.

Friday
I was sick Friday = Lots of Vice City and sleeping. I cruzed Quinn's going away party for a bit at the boardwalk... it was good to see everyone but I felt like crap.

Saturday:
I went to La Villa for lunch with Ruth. It was good. La Villa is cool. After lunch I helped my Grandma go shopping. It was sorta fun. Then I went back to Ruth's and chilled out for a bit. Then we went over to her parents house and gave Rouge and Wiley baths. Those dogs are funny. I like Rouge a lot... he's a big goof. We relaxed by the pool for a while and then cruzed back to her place. After we cleaned up we went out to dinner at some Tomato place... It was really good. Then we went to the movies and saw: Collateral it was a good movie.

Sunday
On Sunday I woke up and lounged for a bit. Then Ruth and I went over to pizza my heart for some lunch. We chilled out there for a bit and then we went up to the lake. It was super fun. Later that night we went to dinner at Sneakers with the Roommates for Nicole's B-day. We did a few shots and chilled out for a while. Later that night I went down to my parents house to help them hang a huge mirror and then it was back up to Rdub to study and then sleep. The end.
--El Lagosaursblogosours Rexus

No comments: