June 28, 2004

The Weekend in Review:

Friday:
On Friday I got out of work early. That's always a good thing. So I cruzed home and then rode my bike to the lake for some swimming and front flips off the diving board. After I got my dive on it was back up to the house to get cleaned up so that I could go down to Ruth's for dinner with her Dad, Nick, Victor, and Shelly. Dinner was excellent (as usual). After dinner we watched the "Ghost and the Darkness", that movie is rad. That pretty much raps up Friday....

Saturday:
On Saturday morning I woke up and went to breakfast at Ruth's Grandpa's with 2 of her brothers (Nick and Victor). It was a lot of fun. Ruth's Grandpa is super funny. I really enjoy hanging out with her family. After a huge breakfast I cruzed up to PA and skated with Stew at Greer for a little while. Then it was off to my Grandma's place to take her out shopping and to help her pack for a bit. Then I drove up to RW and got my swim on down at the lake. Always fun. After the lake I cruzed back down to Ruth's and we went out to dinner in the WG. We went to Aqui's and drank margaritas and ate some really great food. After we got our fill of Tex-mex it was off to tha "Beav" for a few Jamison and 7's, some interesting people watching, and some really bad music. That was about all she wrote for Saturday... cruzed home and crashed out.

Sunday:
Got up early and went to noah's. Always a good way to start the day. Then Ruth and I went shopping got some new clothes. It was the first time that I had been to a mall in ages.... It was funny. I found some good stuff so that was rad. After the mall we went back to Ruth's place and just chilled out. Later in the eve we went to dinner over at her parents house with Dom, Angie, Nick, Shelly, her Dad and her Grandfather. It was excellent as always and I had a lot of fun. After dinner I cruzed up to the RW and chilled with Grace and Bud. Those two dogs are funny. I had the place to myself for the first time in months. It was kinna nice... played some Street Hoops and then crashed out. It was another fantastic weekend in paradise.... The End...

--El Blogosaurs Maxinandrelaxinus

No comments: