May 24, 2004

Weekend in Review:

Friday: Jumped ship a little early and cruzed to RW to skate with Dave. It was rad. Dave is super fun to skate with. I miss the good ole days when we all used to skate together... Anyway, I skated pretty good for someone who hasn't been skating much. It was mostly due to the fact that I was riding with Dave. He pushes me to try things that I might not try if I was by myself. Good times, and I only wrecked myself 2 or 3 times. :) After we had a good sesh we cruzed up to the house and watched KG get whooped on by the Lakers... that sucked. After the game I cruzed to WG and chilled with Ruth. It was a good night.

Saturday: Got up early and went for bagels. Rad. Cruzed back to RW to finnish a present for my mom. Stopped by my mom's and dropped it off for her. She was stoked. Then I met my dad at my Grandma's. He was in town from Spokane for the eve. It was good to see him. My Grandma is a weirdo sometimes. After we listened to her complain for about an hour we drove up to RW and got cleaned up so that we could go to dinner with Ruth at the Canyon. It was fun. I was stoked for my Dad to meet her. Ruth is rad. After dinner my pop's took off and Ruth and I just chilled up at the house and watched TV with the 568 crew.

Sunday: Got up early. Set up a new board. Went to Prima and got a BBQ roast beef sando. Rocked my new Green Ben Davis and my old school vans. Random. After I picked up my sando I went to the carpool parking lot at 280 to wait for Pete and the crew so that we could carpool up to 3rd and Army. I had to wait for a while so I just chilled in my car and ate my sando while listening to De La Soul is Dead. It was rad. There was a nice breeze and the temp was perfect. I took a few pictures and messed around with some no comply tricks on my new set up. They got there a little late (1 hour to be exact) but no big deal, I was enjoying the day. Drove up to the city and got our skate on. I am not a good street skater anymore. But, I had fun. I filmed a lot, and took a bunch of pictures. It was rad. I like skating up at 3rd. Good spot for sure. After the sesh I cruzed home and watched KG and crew take it to the Lakers! Awesome. After the game was over I worked on my final photo project till almost 3am. wheeew.... talk about a long night.. but the finished product is rad, so I'm stoked. Word.

It's Monday again... but the weekend was good. True that.

--The Blogosaurus

No comments: