May 25, 2004

Last night was a really good night. I made the best steak sandwich ever! Damian had marinated the steak for almost 2 days and then cooked it to perfection on the BBQ... I got fresh yellow and orange bell peppers and also grilled them up on the BBQ... toasted up a fresh sourdough roll with pepperjack and cheddar cheese on it in the toaster oven... a little mustard.... and a nice cold bottle of bud. It was a little slice of heaven... the best sando I've ever had.... sooooooo goooooooood... *drools*

I turned in my final project for my photo class. I'm kind of sad that it's over. I really enjoyed the class and I thought the teacher was really good. I'm glad I took the class, I think I learned a lot and produced some of the best photo's I've ever taken...

Detroit won! Wack had 10 pts 5 blocks and 8 rebounds. Detroit had 19 blocks total... talk about a block party... GO DETROIT!!! So rad...

I got to sleep at a reasonable hour. Life is good.

--El Blogosaurus Rex

ps: The lake opens this weekend!! Let the good times roll!!!!

No comments: