May 17, 2004

Weekend in Review:

Friday: Friday was my mom's B-Day celebration. Ruth and John My Mom and I went out to a nice Italian place over by De Anza College... "Fontana's" The food was great. It was a lot of fun hanging out with all them. My mom rules. Happy Birthday Mom! :)

Saturday:
I hit the ground running and was skating at Sunnyvale by 8. Fun as always. Only skated the mini ramp section... I'm really getting old... haha Rocked the mini for an hour or so and then went shopping. Got some "real" shorts, for the first time in years... (I've been rockin hesher steeze chillin in the cut off Ben Davis pants for years) So yeah... got some cool shorts, and some new shirts and a couple pairs of Ben's and some new black and white checkered slides. It was a good day of shoppin.

Cruzed home and then headed down to tha SVC to meet up with Pete rock for some shred doggin at De Anza Park. We randomly ran into one of our good friends Dave. It was rad to skate with them both. Super fun. Super funny. Good times. I suck at street skating now... but had a great time.

After the De Anza Sesh I cruzed up to Greer for my third session of the day and met up with Morgan and Stew. Greer is always fun with those two shred dogs. Lots of shit talking... lots of fun. Good times at greer as always.

After I went home and cleaned up I cruzed to the city with Ruth for Adrian's B-day. It was a lot of fun. I mostly chilled with this dude Evan who's super cool. Nice guy super funny. It was a good time. Ruths friends are super fun to hang out with.

Bodycount:
2 Budweiser's
1 pint of fat tire (that tasted really bad)
3 Guinness
1 shot of Jameson

Sunday:
We woke up early and went to get bagels and coffee with the girls. Got an great everything bagel toasted with cream cheese, sprouts, and tomatoes. Off the hook super tasty. Afterwards we cruzed back to Emerald Hills at around 12. I went for another Mt. Bike ride down the street from our house at a place called Waterdog. It was a lot of fun. Very challenging but a lot of fun. I did pretty well I think. Much better then the ride earlier in the week.

I got home, cleaned up, and then went to my dog Matt's wedding. Ruth came with me which was awesome. She looked amazing. The wedding was beautiful. A little windy... but beautiful. Way out in the country south of Morgan Hill. It was an great location with a beautiful view. I had a great time chillin out with Ruth, Stew, and Morgan at the reception. I can't get over how much Ruth impresses me. It's like, everytime I think things can't get any better, she proves me wrong 10 fold. So rad. Did I mention that she looked amazing??? Anyway, I had a really great time and was super stoked that I got to share the evening with her. So rad. We left when things started to wind down a little and then crashed out. It was a great weekend. True!

--El Blogosaurus Rex

No comments: