May 14, 2004

I went on a Mt. Bike ride last night. It's safe to say it was one of the most physically challenging and one of the most difficult things I have ever put myself through. The downhill was cake. Fun, fast, and totally cool. Lots of nice turns and drops. Good times pretty much the whole way down.... The up hill however... was murder. It was the hardest climb I've ever been on... Steep and over 4 miles long. I actually had to run parts of it because I couldn't turn my pedals over any more. It sucks to be out of shape... damn. I haven't pushed myself that hard in a long time. It felt great to be out really working myself, but yy the time I reached the top, I thought I was going to pass out and expire. Wow... I honestly can't remember a time when I have been that physically exhausted. Intense... Painful... and difficult... but fun... when all was said and done... I was glad I had suffered through it. Good ride.

--El Tiredosaurus Rex

No comments: