April 02, 2004

Whenever I hear Fatboy Slim's "right here right now" I think of summer time at the lake and skating with my homies. It was pretty much the theme song for last summer..... The lake opens on Labor day... I can't wait for labor day.... it's gonna be on. I am seriously counting down the days. Last summer was one of the best summers I have ever had. This summer is going to be even better. I can't wait. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas... or the last day of school before summer break..... I love that feeling.... Daylight savings is just around the corner... then Greer Park Eve sessions are gonna be on!!! Evening rides in the hills..... Chillin with my homies in the backyard.... This is the life, this is what I live for.... Summer time... skateboarding with my friends, swimming at the lake, BBQ's, cold PBR, lazy days... and this Summer I even have a girlfriend to share it all with.... Rad..... It's gonna be great..... Right here, Right now.... this is what it's all about...

--Blogosaurus Summerus Rexis

No comments: