April 28, 2004

I went skating after work last night. It was a perfect evening for skating... not too hot... not too cold... the park wasn't that busy and there was plenty of shade... Strarted out pretty well... landed quite a few of the tricks I that I can still do. Got bold and even tried to get into a few crooked grinds... (unsucessfully of course but hey it was a start) Then I started to work on my BS/TS again. When am I gonna learn... street skating is for kids... and I am not a kid anymore... I got super worked doing a BS/TS (again). And by Worked I mean totally took to school and then beat down. Worked like a 9-5..... Worked like a kid in a sweat shop.... we're talkin big elbow off the top of the ropes for the pin. It sucked. Oh well... someday I'll learn... till then I'll be that dude who looks like he used to be good at some point prolly way back in the day....

No comments: