February 03, 2004

Well... it's Feburary... haven't been too good about posting up... I don't really know what happened here... I was super down to post for almost a year.... then it was like once or twice a week.... and now it's like once a month.... hm... I guess I don't have quite as much free time at work anymore.... well anyway... here's a quick recap... again....

My B-day.... super fun, got to see a ton of old friends.... Carlos Club went off... I sang Bust A Move (Young MC), Fight for your Right to Party (B-Boys), Sedated (ramones), and Sweet Caroline (Niel Diamond).... it was a great night.... soooooo fun. One of the best B-days ever. Good times, good friends, and a ton of fun.... it doesn't get much better. I had a great time..... Ruth came out.... and didn't think I made too much of an @ss out of my self so that was good... : ) the whole night was perfect....

Body count:
1 beer at work (Peroni from the Deli)
1 Margarita
2 22oz newcastles
2 bottles of bud
6 7 and 7's
1 jack and coke
(for the record the Carlos Club makes strong drinks and I didn't get sick.)

Um... what else... I've been skating a lot. My homie Karim and his wife Dana were in town last weekend... it was awesome skating with him. I miss rockin it with the SB locs.... Sabado street was the best..... Anyway Karim and Dana were staying at the Double Tree down in SJ for a work convention so I went down to hang out with them and we ended up staying up until 5am.... We went to Denny's at like 4 am... moons over myhamie... just like the old days... it was awesome.... really fun to catch up and talk about old times down in SB... Karim is one cool cat... and Dana is super rad too. They are sooooo much fun. I love those foooz.... OG Sabado Locs for life..... Good times.

I'm still dating Ruth... : ) I went on the best date I've ever been on last Saturday... sooo much fun. Don't ask me why... but it was super rad.... So things are going really well... I'm stoked... I'm having sooooo much fun.... everytime I go out with this girl it seems like things get better.... she is amazing..... sooo rad.... like off the charts rad....

Work is good... life is good.... True....

--The Blogosaurus




No comments: