February 09, 2004

STATUS UPDATE.....

present state of euphoria... Launch has played a bunch of punk songs in a row for me today.. which is rad. Minor Threat, Rancid, OP-IVY, Descendents, Circle J's.... it's helping my day go by. It is amazing how music can effect your mood. I'm so amped right now.... If I was still working at Acuson I think I'd prolly have taken a long lunch and skated Greer all afternoon... Of course if I was still working at Acuson not only would life be suckin right now but I'd also not have Launchcast so I wouldn't have gotten amped in the first place. For some reason I find that very interesting... ok.. enough of that...

So this weekend was complete chaos from Thursday till Sunday.... I don't even know where to start.... Such a great weekend... so much fun... Guess I should start from Thursday.....

Day 1 of the weekend:
Went to bowling shot a 238.... then shot two poor games... but oh well... then met up with Ruth at Jakes down in Willow Glen. It was great... talked till they closed... I keep thinking this girl can't be as rad as she seems... but everytime we hang out she turns out to be even more rad then I first thought... pretty much all I can say is wow.

Day 2 of the weekend:
Went to the Warriors game with my good friends from 568 (Damian, Ben, and Geoff) We got our fade on at the game. It was sooo fun. Sat in the third to last row upper deck center court.... believe it or not you can actually see pretty well from all the way up there... the crowd up there is crazy. Loud, wild, and drunk... that about sums up most of the people around us. There were some dudes next to us that snuck in 5 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 into the game.... they were super funny... they pounded, but never seemed to get all that drunk... well one of them did... but not that bad considering they were drinking MD 20/20.... some other dude a few rows away didn't handle his drinks quite as well... he was wearing driving gloves inside and looked like a fool... he was also puking into a coke cup at the end of the game... I brought an empty popcorn container over to he and his girlfriend so that he didn't puke all over the floor once he finished filling up the coke cup... it was gross... I felt bad for heckeling him... haha what a dumb ass though. So anyway the Warriors won, and we went crazy, and the Arena went crazy, and were really happy, so we decided to go to the carlos club to get our fade on..... I won't go into to many details but let's just say it was boys night out, two of us were wearing basketball jerseys, we sang 4 songs while pounding alchohal, and got hit on by 30+ year old ladies... maybe pushin 40+.... needless to say it was quite a night.... I spent most of the night on the floor in my bed room and sang a short, but sweet song, into the great white microphone. Good times. My roommate Ben drunk dialed most of the girls numbers that I had in my phone, including a girl whom I hadn't talked to in over a year.... hopefully she wasn't pissed... Luckily the girl I'm dating ie Ruth wasn't pissed when we left two messages on her phone... the first from Ben, saying "I'm Brian Cardinal number 35 blaacka blaackka blaaaka" or something like that... the second from me saying "sorry, I'm sooo drunk right now" and "I hate these guys"..... Apparently I was also heard saying "I can't feel my legs"..... it was a crazy night...

Body count:
3 16oz budweisers
1 pint of Fat Tire
2 7 and 7's
1 Jack and Coke
4 or 5 margaritas (things got a bit hazy around this point in the eve)

Day 3 of the weekend:
Woke up early and hung over. hating life a bit... but not tooo bad. Went to Prima to get a sando... it was good. I love that place. Then I sat around... watched some tv... took some advil... drank lots of water... and hated on life for a bit.... at around 3 I went and played hoops, mainly trying to clear my head a bit so that I could go out drinking with Ruth and her friends later that night.... It worked. Went to dinner with Ruth, got to her house to pick her up and she had decided to make dinner for me.... wow... rad... I was super impressed... all I could think was "is this really happening for me??" and "wow" Dinner was great... soo good... soooo fun... I was all smiles. After dinner we went out with her friends for drinks... it was fun. Her friends are hilarious. I didn't get too crazy... but I had a great time. It was a great night. All smiles.

Body count:
2 coors
a few splashes of a desert wine
2 pints of fat tire
1 jack and coke
2 shots (don't know what they were but they were not that bad)

Weekend Day 4
Woke up early. Woke up on the right side of the bed. I also wasn't hung over, which was great. Headed out to the skatepark in Mt. View on my way home. Stopped and got a bagel and a V8 along the way. Ate my bagel in the sun at the skatepark at like 10am...
empty park... beautiful day... it was great. Skated for a bit... had fun. Cruzed to Greer, skated for a bit. Talked shit with some of the Bikers. Hit some super speed shred dog lines.... cruzed home.... talked to Ruth on the phone out on the porch in the sun for a bit. Took a nap in the doorway in the sun for a few min... enjoyed it. Watched some hoops on TV... took another nap... went and played hoops with Ben and Damian.... came home ate pizza... took a nap... woke up and went to play miniature golf with a bunch of freinds for Joe's B-day. It was super funny.... and also super f'n cold. I couldn't really feel my fingers by the end of the round... but oh well... it was a lot of fun. Good times for sure... came home... raced some Grand Turismo... went to bed too late. The End.

--The Blogosaurus

No comments: