March 03, 2003

It�s Monday� I don�t feel like working. I am in a bad mood for no reason which totally sucks� I wanted to call in sick today even though I am feeling fine� I don�t know what my problem is today� Did I get up on the wrong side of the bed today or something? Maybe I went to sleep on the wrong side of the bed� Maybe I didn�t get enough stuff done this weekend� maybe I have a cold� Maybe I am just being stupid� Maybe it is time to re-evaluate my goals and make some changes in my life again. I know one reason I am in a bad mood is because I am not taking any photo classes right now. I think I am also in a bad mood because I have come up short on a bunch of goals that I had. Mad at myself� maybe that is why I am feeling the funk today.. Maybe it is because my car drained me of almost all of my savings and now once again I am feeling the $$ hurt till my next paycheck. I am sure that has a little bit to do with it. I was looking forward to making some purchases and finishing some projects that I have been working on and my car breaking down killed all that. I think another big part of it is working at this stupid company. My whole department is ass backwards. They do everything the hard way.. everyone complains about everything� it is lame� Not to mention the fact that half of the people I work with are about as smart as a rock. I just don�t get it. Erf� complain complain complain� what the hell is wrong with me these days� I used to be such a positive person� now it seems like every few weeks I am stuck in the mud with a frown on my face. I think the biggest reason I am in such a bad mood must be because of my job. I am seriously underachieving here� I should be doing something better with my time. I shouldn�t be working as a fucking temp still. I should be happy that I just have a job� but when I think about it� I would sometimes rather be not working and collecting unemployment then doing some of the shit projects that they have me working on� I shouldn�t be breaking my back for a department that can�t tell their ass from a hole in the ground. I should be doing greater things with my life. I need to find some new motivation� I need ot rediscover my lust for life. I need to get off my ass and make some changes� what I really need to do is get back on the positive tip. I need to take some time to make some new goals and stuff� It is time to get this silly ship back on course. Yar� tis past time�
--Capn� Thisship S.S. Iskindofsinkingyo!

No comments: