March 04, 2003

I woke up and rolled out of my nice warm cozy bed at 6am this morning. Took a quick shower and hit the road by 6:45 to get to work today.. but I didn�t even care, and ya know why? Because I am going to the Warriors game tonight!!!!!!!!! Whoooooo hoooooo!!!!! Go DOGS!! Tonight they play the Pacers, who are number one in the Eastern Division� If they win tonight they will be within two games of a playoff position and will also go over 50% for the first time since the second game of the season� This game is huge tonight. I had to go. I am super super pumped up right now! YAR!!! Tha bastards better make the bloody Pacers walk the bloody plank tonight!!! It is gonna be a super good game� I am having a hard time waiting for three o�clock to roll around� Tonight is gonna be rad!
--Capn' Gowarriors S.S. Beatthepacers

No comments: