February 17, 2003

YAR!!! Today has been a might bit too boring.... no one has emailed me... work has been busy as hell.... yar! I am not having much fun on the ole 7 seas lately... I am still kinna sick.... really bored.... kinna tired... sick of being sick.... did I mention that I am bored.... I feel like a sailing vessle without any wind. Yar, I just don't have any energy today. I just want to go home and go to sleep.... ugh... 90% of my fellow Pirates didn't even have to work today... The scurvey bastards. I am really getting tired of this stupid slave ship. erf.. yar... I should stop writing now... I am just getting fed up with everything now that I am thinking about this kind of bloddy stuff... arrrrrr...yar! time to set sail me hearties.... yar!!!!!!!!!! Time to get this bloody boat into the open seas again!! yar!!!
--Capn' Thirstin S.S. Feradventureandblood

No comments: