February 17, 2003

The rest of the weekend in review:
So Friday was super fun and I wrote about that already... so now for the rest of the weekend in review..... Saturday was ok... went to work in the morning after sleeping in a bit. Got a lot done which felt good. Then went off to the City with Capn's Damian, Trista, J.B., Saaaaaam, and Nicole to go grab dinner and go see the David Gray show..... which by the way was amazing. Anyway, we went to this pub for dinner and the food was ok.. nothing to write about tho, so I won't. We got to the show and ended up working our way, fairly easily I might add, to the FRONT ROW.... wow... wow is pretty much all I can say... it was rad. He puts on such a great show and his music has sooooo much feeling and energy in it... it was awesome.... you can tell he is having a blast up there on stage... it was great. He must have said thank you about 500 times. He also capped on LA which is always a good thing in my book! hahaha word. It was an amazing show and I am super stoked that I got to see it! David Gray rocks... Got home late.. slept hard.
Sunday was blaaaa day... didn't do much... ate food, went to costco.... played ping pong... watched T.V. and slept... that was that... and the weekend was over... wow... fun weekend in all... even though I totally wasted Sunday... sometimes that's just what you need to do though...
--El Capitan

No comments: