February 24, 2003

Yar� I got to work super early today� 7am to be exact� I had to get up at 6am to get that done�wow� talk about a difficult task� haha wow� now I don't really feel like working... I have gotten a lot done so far today.. but my motivation is fading... on a lighter note, that means I get to leave work at 3! Whooo hooo!!! Although, I don�t really know what I am gonna do if I leave that early because my roommates are both gone for the entire week� yea hmmm� so I am home alone with Grace for an entire week while they are off in Hawaii chillin� on the beach and drinking tropical beverages� sigh� oh well� should be a good week, I have a bunch of goals that I want to accomplish including running in the morning with Grace every day this week� we�ll see if I can do it� : ) wish me luck� haha
--Capn' Gettingmyshit S.S. Togetha

No comments: