December 11, 2002

Oh yea... the "more on this from the Warriors game" stuff.... anyway, the game was super fun, I had a great time and went with some great friends. I yelled and screamed and joked and laughed and clapped till my hands were red and yelled some more until my voice was gone. They Warriors played great and made some outstanding plays... I haven't been on the edge of my seat at a game in years..... The best part was, going to the game got my mind off of all the lame things that have been going on in my life and it put me in a good mood again. A mood where I feel like I am up for the challenge to make the changes in my life and actions. The warriors were the underdogs... I feel like the underdog........but now I feel like I can win, after all... the Warriors beat LA last night. I think part of the reason I like the Warriors so much is because they are almost always the underdogs... I can feel where they are coming from.... I think that in a lot of situations I have been the underdog... shoot, sometimes I feel that I am always the underdog.... but that being said, I am not going to be the underdog that falls short after putting up a huge fight. I am not going to be the underdog that gets close but falls short in the last few seconds. I am gonna be the underdog that wins and becomes the champion. Never under estimate the underdog. Especially one that has the look of victory in his eye and determination in his heart.
Go Warriors.....
--Capn' Ready S.S. Torock

No comments: