December 06, 2002

Oh yea, a funny story about last night. So after the game we went to the Boardwalk as usual. I was really fadded and ate way too many hot wings....... Needless to say when we were done eating I was still feelin the flow a bit too much to drive... so I deciede to walk to Tower Records which is about a half a mile up the road from the ole Boardwalk. So I walked, and froze my ass off the whole way there. Once there, I cruzed inside to warm up and looked at CDs for about an hour. I found two cd's that I had been looking for for a long time, paid for em, and then walked back to the bowling alley which is another 1/2 mile up the road.... it was cold. and very sobering. I thought my face was gonna freeze and fall off. The up side of this was that by the time I got to my car, I was not fadded at all...... So the point of the story is if you are too fadded to drive, take a 30 min walk in the freezing cold with an hour rest period at the nearest Tower to sober up..... If you aren't sober by then, call a cab or walk home. My legs hurt today... remember to wear good walkin shoes when you drink.
--Capn' Puttinon S.S. Mywalkinshoes

No comments: