December 06, 2002

I bowled poorly last night... ugh... let the team down against the only team in the league that we want to beat. It sucked. I think my main mistake was not drinking more earlier..... I shot my best game, a 180 after I had finnished my 7th beer. My first two games sucked. I don't know if I choked or if I was just not drunk enough yet... but man, I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I even threw two in the gutter... oi... twas a ruff night fer the ole capitan.... I was getting sooooo pissed off... that is prolly why I shot so badly... I can't think about it too much when I bowl because when I do I start messing up. Gotta feel the flow... gotta be the ball... nnnnnnananananananaaaaa....... normally I don't really care that much if I throw a bad game... but the dudes we bowled against last night are assholes and it really sucks to lose against assholes. F-them. ugh.... oh well next time I will bring the thunder and furry... and I'll also drink more before I start bowling.. hahaha.... word. Tap the 40 and twist the cap.
--Capn' Get S.S. Bent

No comments: