November 26, 2002

So last weekend I didn't do much.... chilled mostly... didn't go get crazy at all but never the less here is the weekend in review.....

Friday: Worked till pretty late.... then went to a really good punk/rockabilly/psychobilly show at Plant 51 in D-town San Jose. It was a great show. The bands were really good. It was fun. That about sums it up.

Saturday Worked in the morning and then met Capn' Stew for some shed doggin down at Greer (suprise suprise) Skated a ton which was good, I really needed to get out and stretch my legs a bit. After that, went home, chilled, ate some food, and then went over to Capn' Mike's place to play some ping pong and watch a movie. It was fun. Drinking PBR and playing ping pong is always a good match. I got a Ghetto paddle the other day, the kind that has sand paper on it... it rules. Ping pong is super fun. I don't even remember what movie we watched... so it must not have been that good.... oh yea... we watched Starwars Episode 2. That movie sucks.

Sunday Worked in the lab all day. And when I say all day... I mean: from 10:30am till 8:30pm. I think that my brain was dead by the time I left to go home. I met a bunch of cool people there... there were some really funny fools there. That made things go by a bit quicker.... I met a cool girl there... we went out to eat at In'n'Out after class...It was fun but I am not gonna get my hopes up.... I dunno anyway... that was my weekend. Not really all that... but not really bad either. Actually it was really a pretty good weekend. Word.
--Capn' Runnin S.S. Everywhichwaybutloose

No comments: