November 26, 2002

So it looks like this might be my last week here at this slave ship.... WHOOOOEEEEE!!!! actually... I am gonna be a little sad to leave... but at the same time... I am really excited to move on and start something new... what I am gonna start I have no Idea... but whatever it is.... it is gonna rock!! whoooooeeeeee!!!!! Movin on up, just like the Jeffersons.. word. I am turning a new page in my book and starting a new chapter in my life. This is gonna be fun. Here's to change and livin life with the pedal through the floor! There is a small chance that I might get extended through December... it that happens I might cry for a little while... but then I will smile and be thankful that I have a job still. but first I will cry. I just wanna rock....
--Capn' Catscratch S.S. Wangotango

No comments: