November 08, 2002

I went to a Sharks game earlier this week... it was super fun. I love going to sporting events it is so much fun. I am really thinkin hard about getting a mini plan package for the Warriors... I have been watching a lot of sports lately.... I watched a lot of baseball this year, more then I ever have in my entire life... I use to find baseball soooo boring... I love watching it now... haha dude am I getting old or what. After bowling last night we went to the boardwalk for some grub. On sorts center I saw that the F-lakers are 2 and 4 right now... dude, that rules! The Warriors are only one game behind right now!!! whooo hoooo!!! hahaha F-LA... hehe I really shouldn't get so much enjoyment seeing them loose.... that is kinna evil or something..... muuhahahaha..... am I evil? yes maybe? I dunno... I wish I was a Basketball star... or a Hockey star... or any kind of star for that matter... it would be awesome to be that good at something... To get paid to do something that you love... that would be rad. Maybe someday I will be a rock star! hell yea, that is what I am gonna be... Sean Fallon: Rock Super Star
--Capn' Rocker S.S. Roller

No comments: