November 08, 2002

I am bored right now... I don't feel like working... if it wasn't raining I would go skate at Greer... stupid rain... I hate the rain right now... Even if it is making it snow up in the mountains... It is making my day way less hesh.... I hope it is dry out tomorrow... I wanna go skate Ripon and get hesh. I want to take pictures up there too.... Stupid rain is mucking up my plans right now.... On a ligher note the loading dock out back was filled with over 4 feet of water this morning... that was kinna cool... the trucks couldn't pull in to drop of their freight... haha I guess the rain is good sometimes.... It felt cool to walk in the rain this morning... I haven't just walked in the rain in a long time... since I was a kid prolly.... there is something refreshing about having small drops of water hit you in the face when you are still feeling groggy and trying to wake up. But righ now I am pissed at the rain... Right now the rain is my enemy. If the rain was a person I would probably yell at it and maybe punch it in the eye right now. I want to go shred... I forgot how much it rains up here... I am gonna have issues with the weather this winter.... I can tell already...
--Capn' Boredandangry S.S. Iwannagoskate

No comments: