October 14, 2002

Weekend in review....

Went on a date Friday night with the girl from the photo lab.... it was really really fun.... She has an awesome smile...... I had a great time... We went up to the city and saw a show at Slims.... the bands were amazing... tons of energy and great stage presence... One of the best shows I have seen in a while.....I had a really really good time... super super fun....It has been quite a while since I have had that much fun on a date... We had some really interesting conversations on the rides to and from the city.. It was really cool. I couldn't stop smilin the whole time.... I am all smiles still....

Saturday: I worked, nothing new there.... then went to Greer and skated with Stu... it was super fun... I hadn't skated with Stu in a long time... that dude rips it up..... After Greer I went to some camera stores with Capn' John the Rockstar and spent way too much money on new toys for my camera.... it was fun, so I am not trippin... Saturday night I went over to Mikes with Capn' John and played some ping pong.... then we went out to Britania Arms for a few beers and some chillin... it was fun. Good times all around...

Sunday: Sunday was chill mode day... went to the photo lab but forgot the combo to my lock on my supply drawer.... so I couldn't open it... so that kinna sucked..... but it was ok... I sat around and talked shit with the dude that runs the photo lab... he is a hesher, it was fun to talk about all the old school thrash bands and stuff.... after that... went and skated Greer.... then went out to Milpitas to check out some new chillers at the Vans skatepark.... ended up getting two pairs of shoes for 60 bucks... not a bad deal if you ask me... I am stoked.... ran a few other erands.... got a new inner tube for my BMX, went home, fixed my bike... and then rode it around for a while... jumpin' up curbs and doin' wheelies.... I felt like a kid again... it was rad.... Sunday night I went to the studio with Capn' Mike to work on some new stuff.... Capn' John came too and took some pictures and sang back up vocals on one of our new songs... it was rad.... Then we went over to Capn' Mike's and we battled at ping pong again... Pong is fun.... I got home around 12 and crashed out... it was a great weekend..... Very very fun...
--Capn' Goodtimes S.S. Allaround

No comments: