October 06, 2002

Ok... So I have sucked at posting for the last two weeks.... . I knew it would happen sooner or later.... but in my own defense.... the last two weeks and weekends have been super crazy. Ok so a bit of a recap.... I'll call it The Two week in Review Session.... there will be no test at the end....

Two weeks ago my department finished the move into the new building at work. This was a huge task.. not unlike the twelve tasks of Hercules.... that week I must have stacked and shrink wrapped over 54 pallets that were all nine feet tall minimum. It was insane. I don't know if I have ever worked so hard in my life..... not only did I work my ass off... but I also worked over 10 1/2 hours every day.... on friday I worked fourteen hours and didn't end up leaving untill after 11:30pm. I then had to be at work by 9:00 the next day (saturday).... It was crazy... by 4 on sunday my brain was in serious disfunction and it was time to go skate like a mad man. Went to the ole Mt. View park for almost 4 hours... it was great.... a good end to a really really long week...

Two Saturday's ago it was Audry's B-Day.... I was her drinking partner... she puked in the parking lot on the way to the car... so my record goes to 3 and 1. JB, Mike, and Audry have now all felt the wrath of Slaytan..... I don't think I need to say much more about the night besides the fact that Audry should have never called me a "little girl who couldn't keep up". I think that was the bigest mistake she made that night.... two shots and twenty min later she was outside on the crub singing like a deathmetal god..... I felt a bit bad... but she she did call me out... Geoff even said she got what she asked for.... it was rad.... Capn' "rockstar" Walker was out of control that night.... That fool was drunk as a skunk..... That fool must have had close to 12 beers and 3 shots... really crazy..... he even gave Audry a lap dance... it was great... he definately gets the rockstar award for that night... Quinn barfed when he got to his house.... it was a great night... I think everyone had a good time. I guss I will end the story here.... The rest of the night only included me hosing down Quinn's front driveway and me stealing his brothers mountain bike so that I could ride home. It was a good night.

Sunday I rode Devon's bike back to his house and chilled with Quinn for most of the day, took him out to lunch and talked about the og days back in highschool for a few hours... it was really cool.... lots of good memories.... good times for sure.... skated for a bit at the Mt. View park and rolled to the studio to practice some music. All in all it was a chill day..... but a good day at that....

Last week was good... worked really hard on a few projects for the the Head of the Service department, earned a few brownie points, and a few buttkiss points too... I think.... which is always a good thing yea?? I had my first day of photo class, which looks like it is gonna be really good.... chilled at Mikes new apartment and played some ping pong... it was a fun week... really busy... but lots of fun.... good times, busy, life is good.

Last Friday was rad... got to work a half day due to a company shut down for year end congrats.... went and skated Greer for almost 3 1/2 hours by myself... it ruled... learned some new lines and had a great time.... Went to the see the Fire Sermon friday night... it was an awesome show... those guys are the best band in the bay area.... so rad... so much energy... so good... I can't say enough about them... rock and f'n roll..... truely awesome music... any night the sermon plays is a good one...

Last Saturday was also fun... helped Damian and Ben move into their new place... wich is a totally awesome place by the way... talked a lot about riding and bikes and stuff... it was a good day.... went home at around 5ish and got ready to go see my friends band play in San Jose at a club called area 51 or something... It was a great show. It was good to see Phill.... I hadn't seen him in a few years... his band is awesome... 80's metal will never die as long as his band is playing.... hahaha it was awesome.... Flexx Bronco is keepin it real for sure... great show... lots of fun...

Sunday I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed... I was tired and cranky and was feelin like a troll or something... but... I needed to go to my photo lab, but I really didn't feel like it.... I knew I had a lot of work to do So I forced myself to go... even tho I wanted to just sleep a few more hours and be lazy all day... boy am I glad I went.... I met an awsome girl there and ended up going out to lunch with her.... we talked for almost three hours.... it was amazing... Sunday was an amazing day.... wow..

Went to dinner with my Pops Sunday night all I could do was think about the rad girl I had met earlier in the day... it was good to see my pops tho, I wish I was able to see him more often... Hopefully if I ever getlaid off from this stupid job I will get to go up to Washington and spend a few weeks hanging out with him.

So anyway... things have been crazy... but they have been awesome.... things are definately on the upside right now... and they just seem to be getting better..... life is good... rock and roll forever...

Capn' Ontheroad S.S. Andrunnin

No comments: