September 20, 2002

I am tired and don't really feel like working today... I stayed at the studio till 3 am with Capn' Mike last night... working on songs a little but mostly just talkin about future plans and how to obtain our goals. Mostly just talkin shit and kickin back..... It was fun. Capn' Ben "the pro" came down to jam with us, it was a lot of fun, and I think we sounded pretty good too. Capn' Ben is fun to jam with, he knows a ton of AC/DC songs which are super fun to play. We rocked out like super charged heshians...... But now.. I am payin the price... got to work late... my head hurts... and I am really tired. I would consider crawling under my desk to sleep for a while... but the floor in here is really disgusting. I can't wait for the work day to be over...
--Capn' Ireally S.S. WishIwasathomesleepingrightnow

No comments: