August 09, 2002

Yar! Last night was super fun. The Mother Truckers Bowled like gods on a mission to destroy. It was an epic sight. The team we bowled against had 113 pins handicap... The Truckerz beat them on every game by over a hundred and fifty pins.... that means we threw down almost 260 pins on them each game... Last night was the best we have bowled in a long time. Capn' Sam tha Smasher was on point!! He usually averages 100-114, but last night he shot above 165 on all of his games! It was awesome!! Lots of beer was consumed....lots of pins were knocked down.... Lots of Truckers got paid... lots of fun was had. We had quite a crew of friends show up too, which is always rad. Nothing can beat getting drunk and bowling with a large group of friends. We are one of the only teams that has a consistant fan base.. hahaha it rules! We are also one of the only teams to consistantly finish 4+ pitchers every week. That is the real score that matters! haha I finished my last game with a 214... I was stoked. I am begining to think that I bowl better if I drink more. I guess the key is maintaining a good buzz and not crossing the fine line into "drunk as hell" land. You can be "feelin tha flow" but can't cross that boarder into the land of no return. I love Thursdays. Viva los Mother Truckers

After bowling we cruzed to the regular Thursday night after party spot: The Boardwalk. Great F'n pizza there... That place will always be one of my favorites. So anyway this is where my night was made: Not only did the super hot cashier remember our regular order by heart, perfectly, but she also remembered my name.... hehe wow... that was kinna cool. Did I mention that the cashier was super hot and that she remembered my name? hehe I was stoked. It was funny. My friends made fun of me for the rest of the evening. Good times.

After that went to blockbuster and rented "Mean Machine". Great f'n movie. Super funny and great acting. I love the group of actors in this movie. If you liked Snatch, or Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels you will like this movie. Vinny Jones is rad....Guy Ritchie is a the man. Highly recommend any movie by him or with his regular cast.

At around 2 o'clock I decided that I should cut my hair. I hadn't cut my hair for almost 4 months... it was a chore. My head feels way lighter now! And about 5000 times cooler. Long hair just isn't cool for the summer.... not that my hair was really that long... but now it is short again. Feels good. I don't think I fell asleep till almost 4... erf... I got to work super late today... oh well... good night at least... : )

--Capn' Maniac S.S. Onthaloose

No comments: