August 12, 2002

The Weekend in Review
One word can sum up this last weekend = Fun. Well, maybe two: Drunk and Fun. Well... maybe it should be more like = Drunk as Hell and Super Fun. This weekend was crazy. Super, super fun! Super super crazy...

Friday:
Got off work and went to skate Greer. It was super fun. I skated good. Stu the shred dog was there. It was a great sesh. Lots of Loc's, lots of sick lines, lots of yelling. The weather was awesome, not too windy, not too still... and there was an amazing sunset... it was euphoric. After the park, I went to In-n-Out for my weekly 3x3 animal style... yum....

I don't even know how to sum up the rest of Friday night's mayhem... The night was out of hand. Shoot, out of hand doesn't even sum up the insanity and chaos that we caused. All I can say to sum it up is this: When we go big, we go huge. So where to start.... Ok, so 8 of my closest shipmates and I sailed out to the ole Nut House at around 9:30.... I started the night off with a Bottle of Budweiser and a shot of So-Co for Capn' Mike and myself.... a few beers later Capn' John the Rockstar got Capn' Mike and I shots of Jack Daniel's.... a couple more beers later everyone at the table decided it would be: "a really good idea" to take another shot of So-Co.... a few more beers into the night Kelly the bartender at the Nut House had Capn' Mike and I behind the bar making drinks for people... a few more beers into the night Motorhead was playing on the juke box..... this was soon followed by a specialty shot, some crazy mix of god knows what, from Kelly to all of us. At some point in the night Capn' John and I were on the mic singing Happy Birthday to Mike over the P.A.... (really out of key, slurring most of the words horribly I might add). Somewhere along the way I ended up with a shot glass in my pocket.... somewhere else along the way people started slapping each other. Capn' Walker ended up getting two cuts on his hand from Capn' Mikes front teeth. At some point in the night Capn' Mac went outside and threw up into the dumpster. We closed out the bar and Kelly let us hang out for about 30 min while she cleaned up. We left the bar at around 2:45. On the way home, Capn' John, Capn' Mike, and I sat in the back of Capn' Walkers Dope old 70's stlye caddy. I am supprised we didn't get arrested. I spent most of the ride home yelling obscenities out the window at the top of my lungs. I think Mike and John were doing the same thing when they weren't busy punching each other in the arm and punching Capn' Walker in the back. Capn' Mike keep yelling that he wanted to destroy things..... like the Sculptures at the park and the crazy metal horse statue. A few miles from my house we started doing Chinese firedrills at all the stop lights.... At one light Capn' Mike and I ran in opposite directions around the car...and then ran full speed into each other. Somehow we managed to make it to Capn' Walkers house with out getting dead or arrested. Thank goodness Geoff was the D.D. I dont' know if anyone else could have managed to get 4 drunkin lunatics home in one piece. So Geoff and I left Capn' Mike, John, and Walker at Capn' Walker's house and then Geoff took me home... At this point I mannaged to drop Capn' Walker's keys into the engine compartment of his car... don't ask how... and then proceeded to call people on my cell phone while lying on the street looking up at the stars. I tried to crawl to my house but it hurt my knees a lot so I finally managed to stand up again and walk to my house. At about 3:15 as I was drinking a glass of water in my boxers in the kitchen I heard the back door open. I was so drunk that I just stood there thinking "holy shit someone is breaking into the house" but not doing anything. It turend out to be Capn' Mike who had decided he wanted to sleep at home and had walked a mile to my house so that he could steal my bike and ride home. I put some pj bottoms on and we kicked it for a few min drinking water and cussing about how drunk we were. Then I went outside and got my bike for him so that he could ride home. At this point I did the most insane thing of the eve. I decided it would be funny if I jumped the fence to scare Capn' Mike as he rode home..... so with no shirt or shoes, or even socks, I climbed my fence and jumped onto the ground below me... big mistake. There were big, dried out, super sharp, prickly balls all over the ground. It was a good thing that I was as drunk as I was. I had to actually pull one of them out of my foot. I think I managed to scare Mike tho... so I guess it was worth it. Then Mike and I decided to call some more people on his cell phone. I think we made 3 or 4 calls from the middle of the street by my house... luckily no cars were out.... seeing as it was almost 4am at this point. Then I walked, barefoot, with no shirt on, back to my house...drank some more water... and then went to sleep. I woke up and actually didn't feel too bad. Capn' Walker and Capn' John came by to pick up their cars at around 11. I went to work at around 1230... Friday night was awesome... we broke a piece off that night. I can't believe I didn't get sick. I can't believe I didn't even really have a hang over.... we were out of hand..... hahaha

Final count for Friday:
Beers: 6 to 8 (no exact count but I know at least six)
Shots: 4 (2 So-Co, 1 JD, 1 house special)
Chinese Firedrills: 4
Number of people that threw up: 4
Total number of beers consumed: close to 40
Number of drunken calls: 8

No comments: