August 10, 2002

to nithgt wad mike's b day.. I am fucked.... dooooosooo drunk.. dude.. can't even hardly tyep it was a great inight. one that will go down in the creerecord books ;/.... fshit. I can't even tyoe type.. haha fuckn eh"">:???? what dude... I am sooooooo drunk... befior I was really drunk.. but tonight i am destroyed.... by the way... did Imeniont that I am dcfucked... eh" ewhat>>::""?? fuck I can't type any more I am tryin real hard... I was layed out ont he street a few meiiin uptes ago.. I can''t tyupe any more..shit.. sorry.. fuck I am so fadded... oh man... at least I am not talkin aout girls... haahhaahhaah fuck I am so tore back... . f\damn..... I am rockin the free style bbaby ahhahaha shit..thist sucks... oh well... hahah I am gonna read this and be like what the fuck.. hahhaahaha oh well I am drunk to the cuerb tright now...fuck ... oh man I am gonna be sick.. fuck... hahaahaha I am so fucked my ship is gonna sink for sure dshit.. fuck damn... I am so fucked... shit.. good night fooliosos... sex is good.... fuck trhat shit abut not gettin down hahaaha eh" what>>>:diszgo is good:""?? hahaha doude.. I am so fucked thig rright now.. hahaha fuck.. oh man... gd nihtht hahahaha....

--capn't ufucked shit god adan,nmn erf... oh welll....

No comments: