July 24, 2002

Yar.. I need to motivate.... work is boring right now.. I can't seem to get into it.... erf... it makes the day go slow when I can't get into working... erf... I surfed Blogger for almost an hour today.... people write some crazy stuff... haha it was kinna fun to read about people I don't know.... the world is such a large place. So many different people, with different ideas, and different lives. It is fun to read about other peoples lives... sorta peer into someone's life for a min. or two with out being seen.... does that make me a voyeurist? ponder ponder...
oh wow...hmm... yum... some girl just walked by with perfume on that smelled really great...... that was nice... : )
I think I should go eat... my brain needs some food for thought..... sail on!
--Capn' Hungry S.S. Likethewolf

No comments: