June 13, 2002

yar... why is it that whenever Capn' Wayne is off doin' something else, Capn' Insane-O comes to try and ramble about completely random/insane things for hours on end... well, maybe not hours, maybe only like 10min... but seemed like hours..... Today he wanted to talk about: punk rock, his "ace awards", and whether or not my friends fight to hang out with me... WTF!!! First off, tha bastard, he doesn't know shit about music... let alone punk rock... second, whoever gave him an ace award must have been totally fuckin nuts, and third... third...do my friends fight to hang out with me????!! WTF?? do my friends fight to hang out with me??? WTF??? What tha????!!! that dude is nuts.... LEAVE ME ALONE! arrrgh, ya bastard!!! I really need to find that saber.....
--Capn' Totally S.S. Annnnnooooyyyed!

No comments: